India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Please enter your email:
1. A dividing and undifferentiated mass of cells is called
2. Advancement in genetic engineering has been possible due to the discovery of
3. Agarose extracted from sea weeds finds use in
4. Continuous addition of sugars in ‘fed batch’ fermentation is done to
5. Which purine is found in RNA?
6. DNA fingerprinting was discovered by
7. DNA is found in
8. Dolly, The first cloned mammal, was produced by
9. Embryo culture is used for
10. First artificial gene was synthesized by
Your email address will not be published.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Create a new account
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content