Dear SBI PO aspirants,
If you have done well in Phase I, you should not wait for the result declaration. Instead, you should initiate phase II preparation sincerely with full of dedication. Your Phase II performance will be a game-changer. you need to be very much sincere about preparing for Descriptive Paper. Descriptive Paper is predictable in nature thus you can equip yourself accordingly to score even 42+ out of 50 in it. Don’t forget that the preparation for Objective Type Exam and that for the Descriptive one are poles apart. You need to focus on the following Points to score better in descriptive English of SBI PO 2020:
- You have to focus on going through different articles based on the Current Announcements of the Government or Events going on in and out of the country.
- You have also to keep sound knowledge of Traditional Topics such as Dowry System, Population, Unemployment, Poverty Alleviation, the Menace of Terrorism, etc.
- You have not only to keep acquiring knowledge on various topics but also keep mentioning all those in black and white in an organized way.
- If possible, try to arrange a group, in which you can share, discuss and debate on the contents you have gone through.
- Be firm on writing two to three Essays per day and then analyze all of them so as to make your Essays much more effective. Do all this on a daily basis.
- Apply your Grammatical Knowledge while writing essays.
- Keep your sentences precise representing your sound knowledge about the topic given.
- Organize your thought point-wise so as to make it eye-catching. Any verbosity is not entertained.