India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Please enter your email:
1. In Deficit financing, the government borrows money from which organization?
2. What will you call a system of taxation under which the poorer sections are taxed at higher rates than the richer sections?
3. National Income of India is compiled by which institute?
4. World’s first green Islamic bond was issued by which country?
5. In a cut motion, when the amount of demand is reduced by Rs 100/- , it is known as
6. An increase in the money supply will cause interest rates to ___________
7. In which market form, a firm does not exercise control over price?
8. What does the Lorenz curve deal with?
9. Which institute governs the Money supply in India?
10. When the demand for a good increases with an increase in income, such a good is called___________
Create a new account
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content