India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Topic: Growth Measurement
Please enter your email:
1. In the production approach of calculating GDP, how do we calculate GDP at market prices?
2. While comparing the GDP of any two economies, we adjust for price level differences between the two economies using this tool?
3. Which of the following is not true about GVA?
4. India’s ambitious Zero Hunger Programme was initiated by which of the following?
5. Sarkaria Commission was setup in:
6. When was Central Vigilance Commission established?
7. Who was the first Chief Election Commissioner of India?
8. As per the budget 2018-19, the fiscal deficit is targeted at what percentage of the GDP?
9. The scheme pertaining to leadership development of minority women and being implemented by the Ministry of Minority Affairs is named ___________?
10. Which theory attempts to explain the functioning of economic markets as a whole, rather than as individual phenomena?
Create a new account