India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH | FILLERS BY ANANDAM SIR
Please enter your email:
1. We still have not given our ___ to conduct the survey of natural resources in our state.
2. We cannot go on strike every year. Now that we have gone on strike we must ___ this issue.
3. Man is ___ however, he is more in need of mental companionship than of physical companionship.
4. He is the best man for this job. He has mental ___ to carry it out.
5. I was totally ____ by his line of thinking and could not put forth any argument.
6. With eight more deaths reported today, the earthquake ___ in the state ___ to 105.
7. Though the programme was originally ___ for seven days, it was later ___ to four days.
8. When rain is ___ the meteorological department issues a ___ well in advance to that effect.
9. The bag ___ heavy that I can ___ carry it.
10. They discussed the issue for a long time but were to arrive at ____.