India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SENTENCE CORRECTION
Please enter your email:
1. The reason why he got a less amount of money was his stupidity.
2. I wish she would not have been there among the dead.
3. Scarcely had I sat for studies when the power cut.
4. Unless you do not work hard, you can not succeed.
5. What to speak of the rich even the poor maintain a car there.
6. You do not seem such a person that to have beaten.
7. He told that he would prefer die than desert her.
8. He seems enough confident that he would pass the examination.
9. What to speak of the son, his father too, is an alcoholic.
10. Having been painted the gate green, he took some rest.