India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SPOTTING ERRORS
Please enter your email:
The room being enough dark, I remained outside till lights came.
2. Having unleashed anger, the father gave the son a good slap which caused him to abandon the house.
3. Chinese goods are flooding in the market replacing the Indian goods.
4. My house is too big to accommodate all the people who have come to attend the rituals that take place
5. Whom did you think him to be when you came across him for the first time?
6. I wish that I should crush the hood of the viper who has cheated me very badly.
7. The ruling government had to undergo a bombardment of criticism just after the biased statement made against the women’s managerial skills.
8. Not tolerating her husband’s persisting piercing remarks about her past affairs, she burst into tears and decided to divorce him.
9. When was asked for some monetary help, he gave him the cold shoulder.
10. The seed of doubt sown by her sister-in-law into her husband’s mind which caused the dispute in the family.