India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Objective Engish – Sentence Correction
Please enter your email:
1. He came after I have done the work.
2. She would have definitely been saved, if she had been taken to hospital in time.
3. What are needed are some of your paraphernalia and a turban to look priestly.
4. I hope that you will do the needful.
5. Despite being downright exhausted, she continued working which caused her illness.
6. Not tolerating the trauma that she had had, she poisoned herself.
7. Getting no room in the bus, she managed travelling standing.
8. Since 1972, there has not been occurred any famine here.
9. It is high time that my son is getting prepared to go to school.
10. When his father had gone bankrupt, he had nothing to give his children but toils and tears.
11. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
Create a new account
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content