India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Objective English | Sentence Improvement
Please enter your email:
1. Having been worn the clothes in red, she is looking awesome, making me irresistible to say in praise of her.
2. If I said so, the sky should spill apart.
3. The scenery being worth-seeing, the visitors wish to visit to it frequently.
4. The western culture has made inroads of the Indian culture.
5. The police have investigated into the case and then they have discovered that he is responsible behind the crime.
6. The doctor has advised him to brush his teeth for two times a day.
7. Vidyottama drove her stupid husband out in humiliation of him to death.
8. It is high recommended that you should take rest eight hours a day without failure.
9. If his timely help was not received we would have become bankrupt.
10. Let him and me to do all that which is highly essential to our sound business.
Create a new account
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content