India's Only Platform for Descriptive English
Objective English | Sentence Improvement
Please enter your email:
1. She has gone so far away that anybody cannot reach her.
2. Scarcely had I sat for studies when the power cut.
3. I wish she would not have been there among the death.
4. The reason why he got a little amount of money was his stupidity.
5. I noticed that ten errors were discovered but one still missing.
6. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
7. Born on a Tuesday he is said to be Bajrang Bali.
8. The government schemes are chalked with a view to rising the pathetic condition of the powers.
9. Very few problems were discussing to solve.
10. Every now and often meeting are held to sort out the problem but to no effect.
11. Is it of any worthiness to set forth such and idea as this?
12. MGREGA being an act is mandatory followed by all the states.
13. Such a man than this has ever been seen alone in this area.
14. He is such kind of a man that is always sought so far.
15. It is no use to talk like that using to talk like that.
16. Reading through the letter, I have learnt that she is coming shortly.
17. How paining it would be, when she would be writing the letter in blood.
18. Nothing can escape the prying eyes of media.
19. Crushing all her hopes, how can you be so relaxed.
20. The frequent uses of spectacles has developed scares on either side of her nose.
Create a new account
Enter the destination URL
Or link to existing content